Up Glenarmy Barony, Draagh Townland
Isaac Gillespie, lodger, age 39, unmarried, n.m, R.W. labourer. b Co Armagh. Living with James McAleer, Road Overseer and family.
Ballyhill Lower Townland
Margaret Gillespie, 55, head, Widow (married 1829). None.(Antrim. R
- Samuel Gillespie, age 20, son, unmarried, shoemaker, (Antrim), (R/W)
- Mary Gillespie, 16, daughter, unmarried, sewer, (Antrim) R
Ballyhill Upper Townland
Sarah Gillespie, 21, servant, unmarried, house servant (Antrim) R
Henry Gillespie, 36, head, unmarried, farmer (Antrim) R/W. Living in home with William & Eliza Banks & children. Died since June 6, 1841: Samuel Gillespie, 54, brother, farmer Natural death, July 1846
Grange of Carmavey Townland
John Gillespie, 64, servant, married 1808, former linen weaver (Piedmount, Antrim), R/W. Living with Archibald & Susanna McComb and children & servants.
GRANGE OF KILLYGLEN PARISH
Townland Dromain Census as of April 3, 1851
Mary Gillespie, 38, servant, unmarried, house servant. (Antrim) R. Living with John & Mary McFall (father/daughter).
Old Town Street, Larne Town
Prudence Gillespie, 46 (sister-in-law) unmarried. NONE. (Antrim) Deaf & Dumb. Living with James & Anne Fleck (they married 1843), and many others.
Larne Coopers Lane, Larne Town
John Gillespie, 37, head, married 1838, unreadable (Antrim) R/W
Elizabeth Gillespie, 30, wife, married 1838. None. (Antrim) R
- Mary Gillespie, 11, daughter, unmarried. At school (Antrim) R
- William Gillespie, 9, son, unmarried, at school (Antrim) R
- Jane Gillespie, 4, daughter, unmarried, none (Antrim)
- Elizabeth Gillespie, 8 months (daughter) ummarrid. None. (Antrim)
Absent from Household 30th March 1851: Alexander Gillespie, 7, son, at school (Trensh Hill, Co Antrim).
Died since June 6, 1851, John Gillespie, 1, son, none, consumption, Summer 1847.